Learning to Love

"I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor." Psalm 140:12.

Monday, May 19, 2008

My new "best friend"


This is Luis! We met during the Umuarama ministry on Thursday nights and he has been going to my church for the past few months. This Sunday, he found me in church and followed me around the whole time, making sure that he gave me lots of kisses and held my hand. So cute. He introduced me to his mom who had come to church even though she had a fever!! I am amazed by the dedication that these people show. I suggested to Luis that we take a picture together and he happily complied. And yes, I just got braces this week...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RRRRRRRR Kisses and hugs? NOPE... I dont allow it! lol

    bjs gatinha! miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home